Suitable for vegetarians
May 29, 2023
Delicious Chocolate Banana Biscuit Pudding!
- 750 ml galataki Chocolate Milk, Charalambides Christis
- 3 spoons of Corn Flour
- 40 g. dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 100 g. Sugar
- 3 Bananas (mashed)
- 12 Savoiardi biscuits (Ladyfingers)
- Place the milk and corn flour in the saucepan over low heat. Mix well with a whisk.
- Then add the sugar, chocolate, vanilla and banana. Continue mixing until the cream becomes thick.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Get glasses of your choice. Place the ladyfingers so they can stand upright around the inside part of each glass.
- Finally, add the slightly warm pudding into the glasses and garnish it with pieces of meringue and pistachio.
Tip: This particular pudding can be served slightly warm, but if you let it cool in the fridge, you will get a tastier result.