Suitable for vegetarians
April 6, 2023
Easter Cupcakes with Chocolate Drops!
- 350 g. Self-rising flour
- 165 g. Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 175 ml Sunflower oil
- 150 ml Charalambides Christis Fresh Milk Full Fat, 3% Fat
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 vanilla
- 1 cup Chocolate Drops
For the Cream Frosting
- 300 g. Cream Cheese
- 220 g. Powdered sugar
- 2 spoons of cocoa
- 1 sachet Vanilla
- Easter Garnishes
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees on the fan setting.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the sunflower oil together with the sugar using an electric whisk.
- Add the eggs, salt and flour one by one. Continue mixing at a constant speed.
- Then add the milk and vanilla. Continue to beat until well incorporated.
- When the mixture is ready, remove the bowl from the mixer and add the chocolate drops. Mix with a spatula.
- Use a spoon to fill ¾ of the paper cupcake cases and bake for about 15-20 minutes in a preheated oven.
- When they are ready, take them out of the oven and let them cool on the kitchen counter.
For the cream
- Put all the ingredients in the bowl of the mixer and beat them with the electric whisk until it becomes creamy.
- Finally, fill a pastry bag with the frosting cream and decorate the cupcakes. Garnish with Easter candies such as mini eggs.