Suitable for vegetarians
August 4, 2023
Crispy smashed potatoes with rosemary...
- 1 package of Barba Stathis baby Potatoes
- 5 spoons of Olive oil
- ½ bunch of fresh thyme (finely chopped)
- ½ bunch of fresh rosemary (finely chopped)
- Zest from a Lemon
- 2 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan (grated)
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Thaw the potatoes and place them in a large bowl.
- Add all the ingredients, except the parmesan and mix well.
- Place the potatoes on a baking tray lined with a non-stick baking sheet and tap them lightly with a glass to gently smash them.
- Finally, add the parmesan and bake for 35-40 minutes. Serve hot when they are ready.