Suitable for vegetarians
January 2, 2023
A fantastic salad with all the flavors of Mexico!
For the sauce
- 20 ml olive oil
- 40 ml fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon of paprika
- 20 g. Brown or coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp (Hot Sauce ή Tabasco)
- 1 tsp salt
For the salad
- 400 g. cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 large avocados, sliced
- 1 medium red pepper without seeds, cut into very thin slices
- 400 g. Barba Stathis Corn
- Pour the sauce ingredients into a small bowl and mix with a spoon.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, avocado and pepper to the bowl.
- Put the corn in a small pot with water and boil it for 1-2 minutes. We drain it.
- When the corn has cooled, pour it into the bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour over the sauce, mix and serve immediately on a plate or salad bowl.