Suitable for vegetarians
March 15, 2023
Delicious Baked Yoghurt Donuts!
- 1 cup Self-rising Flour
- 1 pinch of Salt
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3 spoons of Sugar
- 1 large Egg
- 200 g. Straggato Yoghurt 0% Fat Free Charalambides Christis
- 1 spoon Sunflower oil
- ½ cup Orange juice
- 2 spoons of Honey
- Icing sugar and cinnamon for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees (set on resistance) and grease a doughnut mould well.
- In a large mixing bowl, put the flour, salt, cinnamon and sugar and mix well with a spoon.
- In a second bowl, add the egg, yoghurt, sunflower oil, orange juice and honey. Whisk them well using a hand mixer.
- Pour the mixture of liquids into that of solids. Mix the ingredients well with a spatula (the dough should be quite stiff).
- Then transfer the dough mixture to a cornet (pastry) bag and fill in the slots of the doughnut mould.
- Bake the doughnuts for about 10 minutes.
- Finally, take them out of the oven and let them cool for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with icing sugar and cinnamon and serve.