Suitable for vegetarians
September 5, 2022
Healthy bruschetta with avocado, strained yogurt and fresh anari!
- 3 thick slices of sourdough bread
- 2 Avocados (cut into cubes)
- 1 package of Strggato Yoghurt 2% low-fat Charalambides Christis
- 2 spoons of Olive oil
- ½ bunch of fresh coriander (leaves only)
- 2 fresh onions (sliced)
- 1 pinch of Bukovo (red pepper flakes)
- ½ Lime juice
- A little Salt
- 1 avocado thinly sliced for serving
- 3 spoons Charalambides Christis Fresh Anari
- Put the slices of bread in a baking tray. Then you place them in the oven or in a toaster to toast them. Then put them aside.
- In a strong blender, pour the two avocados, the yoghurt, the olive oil, the coriander, the onions, the bukovo, the lime juice and the salt. Beat well for 6 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the blender and spread it on the bread.
- Finally, put the avocado slices on top and crumble with fresh anari.