Suitable for vegetarians
November 19, 2020
Cheese pie made with Charalambides Christis Halloumi, Feta and fresh mint
- 300 gr. all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 300 ml of water
- 30 ml olive oil
- 25 gr. sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 150 gr. Charalambides Christis Halloumi cut into cubes
- 150 gr. Charalambides Christis Feta cut into cubes
- 20 fresh mint leaves cut into pieces
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees in the air and place a rectangular, medium-sized baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- In a bowl, pour all the ingredients, except the mint, and mix well with a whisk. Finally, add the mint to the mixture and mix.
- Transfer the mixture to the pan and bake for 50 minutes. Dip a knife in the centre of the cheese pie and if it comes out clean, it means that the cheese pie is ready.
- Leave it to cool a bit and remove it from the pan. Cut it into pieces and serve.