Suitable for vegetarians
February 22, 2023
Delicious chocolate mousse with our favorite galataki!
- 2.4 g. Gelatin sheets
- 350 g. Charalambides Christis, Dairy Cream with 35% fat
- 200 g. galataki Chocolate Milk, Charalambides Christis
- 225 g. Milk chocolate couverture (chopped)
- 1 pinch of salt
- Put the gelatin sheets in a bowl of water and let them soak.
- Beat the cream in the mixer with an electric hand mixer on medium speed until it turns into whipped cream.
- Put the chocolate milk in a saucepan over medium heat and boil it once. Then leave it on the kitchen counter to cool for 2 minutes.
- Remove the gelatin sheets from the water and drain them well with your hands. Then pour them into the saucepan with the chocolate milk and mix them well with a whisk until they dissolve.
- Pour the couverture and the salt into a bowl, then add the mixture with the chocolate milk. Stir well with a spatula until it’s melted.
- Then add the whipped cream to the bowl with the chocolate and mix gently with the spatula until they are well combined and the mixture is smooth.
- Finally, divide the chocolate mousse into small glasses and leave them in the fridge to chill. Serve whenever you wish and enjoy!