Suitable for vegetarians
November 18, 2020
Halloumi, Mint and Oregano create the prefect combination of savoury muffins for an ideal breakfast.
- 100ml sunflower oil
- 200ml Charalambides Christis Fresh Milk
- 2 eggs
- 50 ml Charalambides Christis Dairy Cream
- 250 gr. all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ a teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mint
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 200 gr. Pissourkotiko Traditional Halloumi Charalambides Christis cut into cubes
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees using the fan setting.
- In a bowl, pour all the ingredients for the muffins, except for the Pissourkotiko Traditional Halloumi Charalambides Christis, and whip them until the ingredients are well combined. Then, stir in the Pissourkotiko Traditional Halloumi Charalambides Christis.
- Pour the mixture in the layed baking tray with the special pockets. Make sure that the special pockets are filled with mixture up to the middle because the muffins will rise during baking.
- Bake for 20 minutes or check if they are cooked by dipping a knife in the centre of a muffin. If this comes out clean, then they are ready.
- Leave them to cool and serve.