May 13, 2022
Pork fillets made by our chef!
- 1 kg Pork fillets (sliced and slightly battered)
- 3 spoons of Original Margarine Charalambides Christis
- ½ Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of Mustard
- ½ cup White wine
- 1 cup of fresh Cream
- Salt & Pepper
- A little Rosemary
- In a non-stick pan, pour the margarine to melt and then saute the fillets until golden brown.
- Add the onion and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Then, add the mustard and the wine. Leave until the alcohol evaporates.
- Season with salt and pepper, and add the fresh cream.
- Stir and lower the heat to simmer the food for 6 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Finally, add the rosemary and serve.