Suitable for vegetarians
March 2, 2023
Cook Pilaf with peas and squid and it will fill the home table with smiles!
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 6 spoons of Barba Stathis Diced Onion
- 1 kilo Calamari squid (small, cleaned and cut into very thin slices)
- 2 cups long-grain rice
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 cup of white wine
- 1 package of Barba Stathis Green Peas
- 2 cups of Water
- 1 spoon of Barba Stathis Parsley, finely chopped
- Salt, Pepper
- Pour the olive oil into a large deep pan and sauté the onions on high heat and continue with the calamari.
- Add the rice and mix well and then add the turmeric.
- Add the wine, lower the heat slightly and cover it up with a lid. Let it simmer for 6-7 minutes.
- Then add the peas, and water and season with salt and pepper.
- Leave the lid half opened and leave the pan on low heat for about 10 minutes until all the liquids are absorbed.
- Finally, add the parsley, mix well and serve hot.