Suitable for vegetarians
July 12, 2021
Salad with Charalambides Christis Organic Halloumi
- 2 Tomatoes (cut into cubes)
- 2 Cucumbers (cut into cubes)
- 1 Onion (cut into slices)
- 1 pack of Charalambides Christis Organic Halloumi (cut into cubes)
- 3 slices of pork wine Lountza (chopped into small squares)
- A little Olive Oil
- A few fresh mint leaves
- A little freshly squeezed Lemon juice
- Salt & Pepper
- Put all the vegetables together in a bowl and set aside.
- In a non-stick pan, lightly sauté the halloumi with the lountza for 3-4 minutes.
- When they are ready, transfer them to the bowl with the vegetables and add olive oil, lemon, salt and pepper and mix.
- Transfer the salad to a serving bowl and garnish with finely chopped mint leaves. Serve immediately.