Suitable for vegetarians
February 20, 2023
Salmon with Grilled Vegetables!
- 1 Pack Grilled Vegetables 500g, Barba Stathis
- 2 Salmon Fillets, skin on
- 40ml EVOO, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 20g Butter
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Sweet Paprika, not smoked
- 1 tsp Dry Coriander, ground
- 1 tsp Dry Ginger, ground
- ½ tsp Fine Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground Black Pepper
- An hour before using, take the salmon fillets out of the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 200° C grill on. Take an oven proof dish and add the vegetables, without thawing, pour 20ml of the oil season with pepper and salt and mix to get well coated. Cook for about 12’ tossing halfway through.
- Take a bowl and add the paprika, turmeric, coriander, ginger, salt and pepper. Mix and sprinkle on top of the salmon fillets, both sides.
- Take a frying pan and add on medium heat. Add the rest 20ml of the oil and the butter. When the butter melts and froths add the salmon fillets, skin side down, and cook for 5-7’ aiming for a crispy skin. Flip and cook for 5’ more making sure that the fillets are completely cooked.
- Serve on a bed of the grilled vegetables and lightly drizzle with olive oil.