Suitable for vegetarians
August 23, 2023
Soft cookies with Goji Berries, white chocolate & our own margarine <3
- 150 g. Charalambides Christis margarine Original
- 150 g. Brown Sugar
- 80 g. Granulated Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of Salt
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Vanilla
- 280 g. All-Purpose Flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 100 g. Dried Goji Berries (soaked and drained)
- 100 g. White Chocolate Drops
- In the mixer bowl, add the butter together with the two types of sugar. Beat with the whisk attachment until the mixture becomes creamy.
- Add the eggs, salt, and vanilla. Stir with a spatula, making circular motions.
- Then, add the remaining dry ingredients and mix in the same way.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl, cover with cling film, and place it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Prepare baking sheets lined with non-stick parchment paper. Using a spoon or an ice cream scoop, take balls of the mixture and place them on the baking sheets, keeping enough distance between them.
- Finally, bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius, using the air setting, for 13-15 minutes.