Suitable for vegetarians
February 20, 2023
Delicious zucchini balls!
- 5 large Zucchini (grated and strained)
- 1 fresh onion (grated)
- 2 Eggs
- 50 g. Charalambides Christis Feta (crumbled)
- 60 g. Self-rising flour
- 30 g. bread crumbs
- 3 spoons parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 spoon spearmint (finely chopped)
- 2 spoons of Original Margarine, Charalambides Christis
- 1 cup of sunflower oil
- Salt & Pepper
- In a bowl, add the zucchini, the chopped herbs and the onion.
- Add the flour, bread crumbs, margarine, feta cheese, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and leave the mixture for 10 minutes in the freezer.
- Then, take the mixture and shape the meatballs. Fry them in hot sunflower oil until they get a golden colour.
- Finally, serve them warm with some yoghurt and paprika dip.