Suitable for vegetarians
September 15, 2021
Anarokrema with anari Charalambides Christis!
- ½ kg Chrysi Zymi Puff pastry for confectionery purposes
- A little olive oil
- 300g of Charalambides Christis Anari unsalted 300g
- 1 cup of Charalambides Christis Dairy Cream
- 2 tablespoons of Rosewater (Rodostagma)
- 8 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons powder sugar
- A cup of Walnuts (coarsely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Smear the Golden Dough Crust with olive oil, then place them little by little in a pan and bake them in the oven until they turn reddish.
- After they turn reddish brown, crush them in a bowl and set them aside.
- In a bowl, melt the Anari very well and beat it together with the cream using a whisk until it is well drained.
- Then add the honey, cinnamon, and powdered sugar. Continue beating it with the whisk.
- On a deep plate, spread half of the crushed Golden Dough Crust and continue with the Anari mixture.
- Add the walnuts and continue the process until you have done all the layers. Finally, transfer it to the refrigerator for 4 hours and serve it with extra honey and powdered sugar.